Week of Raw Menu




As the holidays were winding down, I found myself craving a break from baked goods. There was a solid week or two when it seemed like every lunch, dinner, and dessert contained a buttery crust. While pies may have been the culprit for my baking-related malaise, as the new year approached I envisioned taking a firm step away from cooked food in general. This led me to plan a menu for a week of raw food!

Now that the holidays are over fresh fruits and vegetables are a nice change of pace to the cookies, pies, meats, and other goodies that dominated the last month. It also feels like a nice way to start off the new year!

I'm eating the below menu this work week. I started with dinner on Sunday and I will continue until the food runs out. It's looking like that will be Friday lunch. This might seem boring, but I prefer to do the creative work of planning my meals prior to the week ahead and just stick to it. 


Breakfast


Lunch


Snack

Macintosh apples

Dinner


Dessert

Chocolate bar of choice

Tags:

Share:

0 comments