Pantry Staples

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I eat better food and save more money when I have ingredients on hand for cooking. I think it's important to know what style of food you like and keeping those staples in stock. For example, just like people think of having personal style when it comes to fashion, so does your eating habits! The most effortless and chic outfits are the ones that are thrown together from proven classics. I think of food in the same way.  These items are the things I know to re-stock when I run out-- even before I think I know what I'm going to make for the week. Here is my pantry list for making effortless, healthy, and delicious meals (with minimal thinking required) time and again.



Pantry Staples

Dry Goods

Organic dry pasta
Basmati rice
Organic marinara sauce
Diced tomatoes, canned
Coconut milk
Organic chicken & vegatable stock (multiple quarts of this stuff, I'm obsessed)
EVOO
Coconut oil
Apple cider vinegar
Amino acids
Vanilla extract
Dark cocoa powder
Honey
Rolled oats

Spices

No-sodium Italian spice mix
Apple pie spice 
Turmeric
Cumin
Sea salt
Black pepper

Unrefrigerated Produce

Bananas
Garlic
Onions

Refrigerated Items

Sugar-free non-dairy milk
Lemons
Carrots
Celery
Hummus

Tags:

Share:

0 comments